Arc Flash Training Florida
Arc Flash Training Florida – Engineered Electric Services, LLC regularly holds private arc flash trainings for companies throughout Florida and the Southeast. From large theme parks to local warehouses, Engineered Electric Services focuses on worker safety. Having worked with some of the largest corporations in the state, you can trust that our professional approach will be exactly what you need to keep your team safe.
The Arc Flash Risk Assessment is designed with safety in mind and to ensure your business is compliant with OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart S Electrical and NFPA 70E 2021 “Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.”
Arc Flash Training Quote Form
Arc Flash Topics May Include:
- Create Lockout/Tag out Procedures Applicable to Any Given Facility
- Reading Arc Flash One Line Diagrams
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Arc Flash Hazard Warning Labels
- In-Depth Discussion of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and NFPA 70E 2018
- Establishing Safe Work Conditions
- Determining Proper Approach Distances
- Working On or Near Energized Parts
- Volt Meter Training Requirements
John Leedy, P.E. regularly trains employees (including Train the Trainer level of education of Arc Flash Safety Training) throughout the southeast United States, from small towns like our home in Mulberry Florida and Haines City to bigger cities like Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville.
Have questions about an Arc Flash Risk Assessment in Florida? Call or Send Us a Message or give us a call for a quick response!
Request a Free Quote
Our Arc Flash Training can help prevent severe injuries.