Arc Flash Training Florida
Arc Flash Training Florida – Engineered Electric Services, LLC regularly holds private arc flash trainings for companies throughout Florida and the Southeast. From large theme parks to local warehouses, EES, LLC focuses on worker safety. Having worked with some of the largest corporations in the state, you can trust that our professional approach will be exactly what you need to keep your team safe.
Or Call Today: (863) 425-2698
The Arc Flash Training Course is designed with safety in mind and to ensure your business is compliant with OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart S Electrical and NFPA 70E 2018 “Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.”
Arc Flash Training Florida Topics May Include:
- In-Depth Discussion of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and NFPA 70E 2018
- Establishing Safe Work Conditions
- Volt Meter Training Requirements
- Reading Arc Flash One Line Diagrams
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Determining Proper Approach Distances
- Create Lockout/Tag out Procedures Applicable to Any Given Facility
- Working On or Near Energized Parts
- Arc Flash Hazard Warning Labels
We regularly train employees in small towns from Mulberry and Haines City to bigger cities like Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville.
Engineered Electric Services, LLC is Arc Flash Training Florida business. When you reach out to us, ask for John Leedy P.E. who has been proving Electrical Services in Florida since 1975.