SUSTAINABLE LIGHTING TRAINING AND ANALYSIS
Engineered Electric Services, LLC delivers proven solutions for energy savings and sustainable lighting with a free analysis on your existing lighting and a return on investment between 3-36 months depending on number of units, usage, and current kWh cost. EES’s trained electricians will install high performing LED’s to improve the quality of lighting in your facility, reduce maintenance costs, and maximize annual energy savings.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND EXPERT ANALYSIS
Sustainable Lighting Florida analysis includes:
- Free review of existing lighting products and configuration
- Recommendation of LED replacement fixtures from top manufacturers such as Cree
- Electrical cost and wattage savings based on type of fixture and daily extent of use
- Financial savings and return on investment calculations using your current electric rates
- Utility rebates and incentive programs
Engineered Electric Services, LLC lead engineer has been serving the Florida area since 1975 and continues to stay ahead of the curve on sustainable lighting and economical energy solutions.